Account Manager (f/m)
We are looking for a great Account Manager who can make our machine run smoothly in a fast paced environment.
You inject energy into everyone around you – Creatives, Account and Planners alike and you navigate the team towards the projects finish line with fun and effectiveness. Your active listening skills help to understand challenges and with your ‘can do’ attitude you turn these into solutions. Creating a brand with meaning can make all the difference especially if legal requirements limit the space to action more and more. You bring along an insatiable curiosity and with every question that is hurled at you, you grow – professionally and personally.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Work with Account, Planners and Creative to bring best in class creative to life
- Keen to develop your strategic thinking skills.
- Master projects of small and larger scope from client brief to the finish line
- Develop efficient and realistic project plans to achieve milestones in time
- Colaborate with agency and third party partners to ensure continuity across channels and markets
- Lean in to whatever’s heading your way
- Feel overwhelmed by a task, calm down, dissect it, talk to the team and find a way to solve it
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Proximity’s practice and project procedures
- 2+ to 3+ years experience in advertising
- Translate brand strategy into retail & consumer activation
- Thorough knowledge of project management and operation
- The ability to make complex things simple
- Bridge-building within our and our clients’ organization
- Required: German & English