Account Manager (m/f/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
An Account Manager makes our machine run smoothly in a fast paced environment. You inject energy into everyone around you – Creatives, Account and Planners alike and you navigate the team towards the projects finish line with fun and effectiveness. Your active listening skills help to understand challenges and with your ‘can do’ attitude you turn these into solutions. Creating a brand with meaning can make all the difference especially if legal requirements limit the space to action more and more. You bring along an insatiable curiosity and with every question that is hurled at you, you grow – professionally and personally.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Work with Account, Planners and Creative to bring best in class creative to life
- Keen to develop your strategic thinking skills.
- Master projects of small and larger scope from client brief to the finish line
- Develop efficient and realistic project plans to achieve milestones in time
- Colaborate with agency and third party partners to ensure continuity across channels and markets
- Stay well hydrated
- Lean in to whatever’s heading your way
- Feel overwhelmed by a task, calm down, dissect it, talk to the team and find a way to solve it
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Proximity’s practice and project procedures
- 2+ to 3+ years experience in advertising
- Translate brand strategy into retail & consumer activation
- Thorough knowledge of project management and operation
- The ability to make complex things simple
- Bridge-building within our and our clients’ organization
- German & English
OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU EXCEL IN THIS ROLE
- Tobacco experience
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with a team and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: