Account Executive (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Starting as an Account Executive on one of our core brands will be the next step in your career in advertising. You will be the interface between client and creation and work closely with Account Management…
- to ensure a smooth client campaign execution
- to prepare analysis reports and presentations
- to learn how to write creative briefs
- to monitor and implement budgets and restrictions
- You hold a degree in Marketing or Communications, or related field
- You’ve earned Account Management experience through related internships
- You have an understanding of ATL, BTL and digital
- You enjoy taking responsibility for your remit, working independently and are very well structured
- You are a great team player with a much greater attitude and a lovely sense of humor
- Working language is English / German: Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: