Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE FRONTEND DEVELOPER
A Frontend developer that loves technology, creativity and the opportunity to learn in a fast pace environment. Change is something that you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you.
No task is too big or to complex and there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. They are the people we love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Creating Responsive website using HTML and CSS.
- Expereince working on JS frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, and ReactJS)
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Familiar with testing and debugging.
- Maintain websites for clients and business using custom CMS
- Utilize web analytics tools to understand user behavior and identify potential issues/opportunities
- Closely monitor live tests, provide regular status updates, and quickly resolve/escalate any issues
- Build out user experiences through A/B or multivariate test and execute
- Analyze tests results and present findings/recommendations to key stakeholders;
- Creating weblabs before promoting the winning version of a test to production
- Understand constraints within the system and provided best possible solution
- Creating the multiple automated reports to monitor website performance, issues, usage etc.
- Work with the stakeholder to rectify the issues proactively
- Work with UX/UI and creative teams to create content
- 3+ years Working experience as a Frontend developer
- Demonstrable experience in using range of CMS to managing website (e.g. WordPress, Sitecore, Sitefinity, Umbraco etc.)
- Experience with Analytics tooks like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Expereince with reporting tool like Tableau, Power BI
- Comfortable working in Agile/SCRUM/Lean workflows
- Experience with SEO and Accessibility standard
- Experience working with Performance testing tools
- Ability to analyze and interpret web data/statistics
- Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch experience, preferred
- Knowleadge of CSS and HTML development skills
- Extensive experience working across frontend and backend technologies across a variety of client verticals
- Experience with establishing the following frameworks and development practices:
- Version control (Git)
- Ticketing systems (Jira, Trello)
- CSS pre-compilers (PostCSS, SASS, LESS)
- Templating languages (Jade, Sightly)
OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU KICK ARSE IN THIS ROLE
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with a team and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow
- Wants to do innovative work that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything you do
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Dusseldorf. We’re from all over the world (24 nationalities and counting) and within the Experience team, we’re an international bunch who’ve all come to call Dusseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the team is growing rapidly in the agency as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to:
Human Resources Manager