Creative Team (Art + Copy) (m/f/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf office for clients such as Porsche, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Work with a Senior supervision and as part of a team
- Start with a good understanding of the brief and then conceptualize, generate ideas and concepts.
- Present ideas internally as well as to clients
- Resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality ideas and executions to tight deadlines.
- Ability to own a project from briefing to presentation.
- Proactivity is coming up with new ideas when you identify an opportunity.
- Ability to work with and nurture junior teams skills, check their work and give feedback when necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Capability to present to the client
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking
- Joy in new, unseen communication ideas
- Openness and curiosity to develop personal skills and adapt them to market and customer challenges
- Very good understanding of all communication channels and their interaction (Eco System)
- Appropriate professional experience on national and international clients
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Love working with a team and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow
- Want to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything you do
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: