WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DESIGNER
Acting as a key designer for the agency, you will take the lead in developing / delivering presenting marketing communication solutions for brands & campaign projects across retail, shopper, print, branding, digital and experiential.
The role entails everyday leadership, modeling best practice and helping to develop the junior talent through active engagement / support.
You will be working closely in partnership with Account Management on brand & campaign projects, as part of the studio of multi-discipline creatives, collaborating & supporting others to develop their concepts & ideas, ensuring accurate delivery of brands and their design principles. Projects include integrated creative output across retail activation - 2D /3D tools at store, branded promotions and experiential engagement at festivals, duty free, trade events, etc. You will also deliver creative digital solutions via mobile / tablet as well as social media interaction.
In addition the role should become the champion for the department, mentoring juniors and developing an environment in which they can flourish.
- Responsible for design work from start to finish including exploring directions to produce relevant, engaging designs for brands / campaigns
- Ensure design processes are delivered, consistently across all consumer touch-points in line with end-to-end design process
- Produce presentations that most effectively articulate ideas you have generated, both to share within the agency and with clients.
- Create and present innovative concepts for client campaigns in all design projects from concept through to completion, alongside team members
- Maintain consistency of all visual identity guidelines and assure quality adherence to brand standards of the final assets
- Have and excellent understanding of working with different shopper touch-points/journeys from print, digital & experiential
Maintain a good level of knowledge and skill with all industry standard software. Be a self-starter in developing new skills; keep on top of all new developments in design and creative presentation techniques and bring new ideas and concepts to the department
Demonstrate technical design knowledge with an understanding of print methods & techniques, simple digital production and materials & manufacturing processes
- A creative thinker and conceptual designer with, ideally, multi-channel experience
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Pride themselves on output that works to a consistent and replicable house style
- Thrives on the challenge of working on multiple projects
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys operating within processes and structure
- Enjoys operating as part of a dynamic agency team
- Experience working on fast turnaround briefs
- Self-motivated with strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: