Mid Digital Producer (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is part of the BBDO Group in Germany and is the group specialist for data driven creativity. Digital is fused across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts. Around 120 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Imperial Brands, Bayer & Porsche.
THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE MID DIGITAL PRODUCER
Managing and producing innovative digital projects within a team of passionate digital specialists. This role is responsible for the timely delivery of high quality digital products, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management. They should be process driven and an exceptional communicator.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Manage the digital production of large scale and complex projects. Ranging from banners suites, landing pages to app or website development.
- Establish process and find ways of improving efficiency within the team
- Identify and work with client service to find better ways of doing things
- Collaborate with third party suppliers to ensure timely and on budget delivery of projects.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Ability to multitask, juggling numerous jobs of different sizes and priorities at once
- Ability to identify priorities to deliver based on urgency and impact.
- Ability to deliver on the day to day detail, whilst maintaining a clear perspective on the bigger picture; working with account service to support strategic growth
- A good understanding of process in order to define and articulate the most suitable way for a project to run
- Skills to create, present and manage project artefacts including forecasts, estimates, resource plans, team roles and responsibilities, timelines, statements of work, specifications and test plans with internal and client stakeholders. Record decisions escalating where appropriate
- Providing clear articulated verbal and written briefings to user experience, visual designers and developers to ensure efficient project delivery
- Commercial understanding to identify context of digital production within the bigger client picture and support account service to deliver on strategic growth
- Experience and comfort in leading resource teams and creating a positive ‘can do’ culture; initiating kick offs, stand ups and retrospectives.
- Be an ongoing source for industry trends, thinking and production methodologies – helping to educate and inspire the agency, and when required, clients
- Track the performance of all projects under your management to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation
- Interest or experience working in a variety of contexts and approaches such as Agile/Scrum
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple; ability to balance analytical rigor with intuition
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Interest and proactive approach to picking up new tools and software
- Experience working with eDM platforms
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role:
- Always positive, even in circumstances of high pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
- People management skills with an ability to flex your approach to achieve the best outcomes
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Adaptable and pragmatic person always searching for improvements in how we deliver successful projects
- Have exceptional interpersonal, time management and stakeholder engagement skills
- You are driven by making the people on your project teams successful, you are a team player first and foremost
- You have an ever-focused, proactive approach to making the work better
Language requirements: English, German is a plus
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: