Motion Designer (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The Motion Designer is a digital artist. Their canvas is the computer screen and the work is seen on everything from smartphones and the web to the big screen. The Video and Motions Graphics Artist creates motion graphics and edits used in multimedia campaigns for clients across the agency and new business opportunities.
The Motion Designer creates conceptual design, develops storyboards and executes these for major clients social media channels while also editing mood videos for pitches and current clients across the agency. All in collaboration with a team of Creative Directors, Art Directors and social media teams.
- High-end digital skills and expertise with interactive media software, which include graphic design, video editing and 3D animation
- Agile at brainstorming, coming up with solutions that transmit ideas across digital platforms
- Deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed
- Top notch interpersonal and communication skills but are also self-starters, able to work independently from a group
Deep understanding of
- Adobe suite of products (including Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator)
- Editing programs like Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- ideally a 3D animation software like Cinema 4D or similar
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: