Senior Art Director (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is defined by Connected Creativity. Our commitment to our clients is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. We leverage data and technology to deliver experiences that cut through. We are round 120 people, from over 30 countries, work on global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
A Senior Art Director who creates concepts and visuals with positive impact on consumers. They will be involved in all of the different forms of brand communication, from traditional advertising to digital, retail, direct and brand activations. Candidates will need a competitive combination of concepting skills, technical knowledge and experience to earn this upper level job title.
So, we expect that a Senior Art Director to have a familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, Cinema 4D and other tools of the trade. A good understanding of photography, typography and printing is needed and a special dedication for brand activation ideas is a plus.
In addition to the creative background and experience, our Senior Art should be ready for change and moving fast - as the world does nowadays - and be confident that there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Work with a CD supervision and as part of a team
- Starts with a good understanding of the brief and then conceptualize, generate ideas and visual concepts.
- Present ideas internally as well as to clients
- Ensures a high standard of visual execution across all media
- Has the resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality ideas and executions to tight deadlines.
- Ability to own a project from briefing to presentation.
- Proactivity is coming up with new ideas when they identify an opportunity.
- Ability to work with and nurture junior teams skills, check their work and give feedback when necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Capability to present to the client.
- Five or more years of experience
- Expertise in Photoshop and Indesign
- Cinema 4D or other 3D tool is a plus
- Experience in developing ideas and layouts, from ideation to implementation
- Deep understanding of advertising, design and brand activation disciplines.
- A good awareness of digital and evolving online, mobile and social platforms
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, solutions and visual language to team members, stakeholders and clients
- Requirement: English
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to:
Human Resources Manager