Senior Digital Global Account Director (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Digital Global Account Director who will be responsible for managing the digital account for a leading, global automotive brand. You are a digital expert and thought leader with a passion for creating exciting, innovative digital campaigns that will provide successful business outcomes for the brand and establish the Agency as the leading partner in delivering highly effective and impactful work.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Account Managers that are responsible for the Agency's deliverables across the client's digital portfolio, working closely with the strategy, UX and creative departments and oversee the effective work of the digital tech team.
The Snr Digital Global Account Director is responsible for building strong relationships with the client, understanding their business opportunities, problems and requirements to provide digital thought leadership, implementation of innovative ideas and best practice solutions to achieve a successful project and campaign outcome with a short and long-term vision.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading, luxury automotive brands to deliver innovative campaigns within a strong and growth orientated agency.
Proven growth paths, global training, travel and network opportunities are all part of the benefits when joining Proximity.
- Leading the delivery of the Digital Campaigns, including overseeing the delivery of projects and BAU for various markets
- Establishing, managing and cultivating strong client relationships
- Implementation of effective, digital led processes to optimise workflow and campaign output across project management and delivery
- Driving effective customer experiences
- Providing strong & relevant account management coaching in the field of play
- Being a champion of the brand and continually strive to find innovative and potentially award-winning solutions that build the brand while fostering the client relationship
- A minimum 7 - 10 years' experience in digital agencies or similar
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms, social and digital advertising with a customer centric approach
- Confident in writing and presenting digital strategies in collaboration with strategy, UX and creative leads
- Team leadership experience in Digital Campaign management
- Bring good judgment, a broader perspective and stress management to “crisis” situations
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative work setting
- Required: Fluent in English, German language knowledge would be of benefit
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: