Senior Social Creative (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is Connected Creativity. Our commitment is to deliver the most effective work for our clients. Across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts, we leverage Data and Technology to deliver experiences that cut through. Around 100 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Porsche, HP, Amazon, Imperial Brands and P&G.
We’re building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Develop concepts, content and assets for use in social media campaigns for all clients across the agency
- Work with creative directors and other creatives to ensure existing campaigns are optimised for social media
- Work with our media team to develop assets that fit along a customer journey and achieve our clients’ strategic goals and meet KPIs
- Develop social media strategies that ladder up to KPIs, taking into consideration the clients’ overarching business goals, the journey the customer goes on and social media best practice
- Work with data analysts to determine appropriate and actionable learnings from social media, that can inform future work, strategy and ways of working to benefit our clients
- Provide thought leadership around social media for the agency, ensuring that all staff are aware of the direction in which social media is moving, and the limitations / opportunities that sit within the space
- Taking and editing still materials for clients on short deadlines.
- Briefing editors and videographers for motion picture items + supporting them with materials if needed
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in our clients business – either on shoots or in client presentations and pitches
- Reporting back to Creative Directors and Strategists in Düsseldorf and providing learnings and best practice for social media content
- A deep understanding of social platforms globally (including Facebook, Instagram, Weibo, WeChat, TikTok, YouTube), social media trends and best practice for social content and creation
- An understanding of the possibilities when it comes to measurement, tracking, and distribution on social media channels
- Skill in multitasking and juggling numerous jobs of different sizes and priorities at once
- Incredibly high attention to detail in ensuring social media assets reaches client or community managers free of mistakes and is best practice
- Ability to work with creatives of all levels to motivate, inspire and develop them into creatives that understand the world of social and the creative opportunities that exist within it
- An ability to develop social media strategies and presentations for clients that will solve their business problems and are measurable and creative.
- Client growth for the social media business, through pitches and organic growth
- Development of a team of social media creatives, community managers and strategists
- Demonstrable impact on the sophistication of the social media offering within Proximity
- A positive outcome from a 360 degree review from colleagues, exploring your professional and cultural impact in the agency
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: