Social Media Account Manager (m/w/d)
WHO IS PROXIMITY
Proximity is part of the BBDO Group in Germany and is the group specialist for data driven creativity. Digital is fused across our core capabilities of Brand, Retail, CRM and Activation on Global and Local accounts. Around 120 people, from over 30 countries, work on Global brands out of our Düsseldorf and London offices for clients such as Imperial Brands, Bayer & Porsche.
THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a Social Media savvy Account Manager who ist looking for a new and exciting challenge. You have strong client service management skills, are a strategic thinker and have a passion for automotive and social media in a very fast paced environment.
We’re looking for confident, effective, personable candidates who love to work in a team and deliver work to the highest standard.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As the Social Media Account Manager you will work closely with the Social Media Manager, the Strategic planning and the Creative Team to manage, produce and oversee the campaign execution for our client.
- Project management of strategic campaigns and day-to-day tasks with a strong focus on social media including writing briefings; managing processes, timings and budget; leading client communication etc.
- Be the Social Media key contact and establish strong client relationships
- Understand client’s challenges and opportunities
- Create best in class organic and paid social media content
- Implementation of social strategy and paid implementation within the full brand and campaign ecosystem
- Work closely with the Strategic and Creative team as well as the Social Media Content and Community Managers
- Applying intrinsic knowledge of social platforms to solve problems
- Constantly searching for the latest social media trends and technologies
- At least 3-5 years experience planning, managing social media accounts ideally of automotive, luxury or lifestyle brands production knowledge for relevant content assets and a good understanding on media
- Experience in and understanding of managing Instagram and Facebook applications; Twitch as a plus
- An entrepreneurial problem solver
- Written and verbal fluent in English, German is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- High levels of intelligence, confidence and a healthy dose of common sense
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
- Curious mind… hungry to learn and experience new things
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- Up to date with current social media trends
- Motorsport Enthusiast
- Required: Excellent written and verbal English skills, German is a plus
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
A Russian, Colombian and an Australian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the agency is growing as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
- Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- German classes if wanted
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: